Teachers, Trainers, Academicians, Academic Coordinators,
This course is curated to build awareness amongst the audience about identifying and handling special education needs students.
The stakeholders of Educational Institutes will benefit from the course due to its application-based nature.
1. Explain what Special Education Needs are. Introduction to different kinds of special needs and explain the red flags for identification
2. Reflect on why it is important to cater to children with Special Needs in mainstream schools. Why educators need to tweak the lesson plans that cater to all.
3. Introduce strategies to handle special needs behaviors in the classroom
1. Use the red flags checklist to identify students who may have special needs requirements.
2. Use strategies for specific concerning behaviors
3. Turn classroom interactions into GREAT learning experiences for all
1. Transform from being a teacher to the facilitator
2. Motivate students to overcome their difficulties
3. Be a leader in implementing inclusion