Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators,
NEP 2020 stresses building social-emotional skills of students of all age groups. In this course, you will be able to appreciate the need for SEL in your classroom and will explore its various dimensions as per international standards. It will guide you to foster the social-emotional skills in your students. You will also get access to three sample lesson plans based on specific models that would provide you an insight into how to inculcate SEL skills through regular classroom teaching.
1. Explain the meaning of the term Social Emotional Learning and explore its various dimensions.
2. Reflect on components of SEL and gain insight into various internationally acclaimed models.
3 Contemplate on using SEL in a learner-centered classroom and foster life skills in students.
1. Create lessons to foster effective SEL skills.
2. Use ideas from the sample lesson to cultivate life skills in learners.
3. Make classrooms socially engaging and emotionally fulfilled.
1. Transform yourself from being a teacher to a mentor.
2. Encourage students to adopt socially relevant learning.
3. Nurture positive emotional health in your students.