Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers,
Multi-disciplinary learning involves many disciplines (or subjects) working side-by-side. This course will help educators review the best planning and classroom strategies for their own disciplines and learn the most effective strategies for other disciplines.
What Will I Learn?
- How can I plan for activities from another discipline?
- What, according to subject experts, are the best strategies to approach Language/Social Science/Science/Maths in the classroom?
How Will I use it?
- Plan in a multidisciplinary manner for your classroom.
- Support and train other educators on the approach.
- Design curriculum that applies the multidisciplinary approach.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- This course will provide frameworks and templates to help you plan such units.
- This course will equip you with research-backed approaches to planning and executing units well.
- The frameworks and strategies can be applied across subjects and grades, giving you the language and confidence to support and train other educators on this approach.