Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators,
NEP 2020 talks about making learner-centric, discovery-oriented, and enjoyable. In this course, you will be able to explore how to plan a lesson that keeps the learner at the center, allows you to act as a facilitator, and initiate an inquiry in the class. It will help you to set the tone of your lesson and motivate students to pursue independent work.
. Explain the meaning of the word 'provocation' and explore different tasks that motivate students towards independent work
2. Reflect on how 'provocations' help to gauge prior knowledge of the learners and set the tone of learning.
3. Evaluate the impact of using learner centered-pedagogy by listening to student responses in the demo lesson.
1. Create lessons using effective provocations.
2. Use ideas from the sample lesson to implement learner-centered pedagogy.
3. Make classrooms engaging and learner-centric.
1. Transform from being a teacher to the facilitator.
2. Motivate students to pursue in-depth learning.
3. Be your student's favourite teacher.