Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, Pre-primary Teachers, Pre-primary Coordinators,
What is Social-Emotional Learning? In this program, we will dig deeper into Socio-Emotional learning for not only leaners but also educators. We will explore and introspect how to feel inspired and in turn, inspire their learners. We will share tools from drama, movement and visual art that educators can use in their virtual classroom for Social-Emotional Regulation among their learners. This program is aimed at bringing out the creative and empathetic side of the teacher.
Book your seats now!
What Will I Learn?
- Identify SEL for one’s own practice.
- Create healthy space for growth and reflection for us as individuals
- Explore tools to help learners feel socially and emotionally secure during these times.
How Will I use it?
- Practise exercises that will help you feel emotionally present and inspired
- Experience SEL tools before taking them to your learners
- Learn arts-based tools and exercises that can be immediately used in online classes
What Difference will it make in my life?
- Strengthen, energize and focus yourself to be positive and present before your learners
- Feel empowered and discover your creative self.
- Regulate SEL in your learners during these critical times.