Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, Teachers of Education & Psychology,
The course has been designed to educate all the stakeholders to understand the significance of early identification.
This course also discusses the referral process.
Join this course and get conceptual clarity with reference to the Special Needs Identification process and apply appropriate referral methods.
1. Understand what is Early identification and differentiate between delay in mile ones and disorders.
2. Reflect on the importance of early identification for all schools. (FID)
3. Understand the referral process and Educator vs. Specialist approach
1. Identify the special needs in the classroom
2. Use Right conversation with all stakeholders
3. Understand when to seek professional help
1. Get conceptual clarity with reference to special needs identification process
2. Support others with appropriate referral methods