Teachers, Heads of Schools, Academicians, Academic Coordinators,
Inquiry-based learning is an approach to learning that emphasizes the student's role in the learning process. This enhances the experience of learning for students.
As a teacher, how do we plan for such lessons? How do we create projects based on inquiry?
What are the templates that you need to create, to give a complete experience for the students.
Join this program to learn this and more about Inquiry-based learning.
Book your seats now!
Early Bird discount: Rs.
What Will I Learn?
- Design and develop an IBL based lesson/project for your class
- Understand different types of IBL pedagogy.
- Evaluate the prior knowledge and the current need of the student/group/class
How Will I use it?
- Create lessons using effective inquiry
- Use ideas from the samples to implement IBL pedagogy in your lessons.
- Make classrooms more engaging, learner-centric even in a remote environment.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- Transform from being a traditional teacher to a modern facilitator
- Motivate students to pursue in-depth, self-paced learning
- Create engaging classroom and gamified experience